WebHook for completion/error

Forum Forums Discussion WebHook for completion/error

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LemonSlice 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

LemonSlice
    Participant

Would be nice to have a webhook that sends events for specific triggers, for example, scenario completion, crafting completion (if crafting from the crafting tab), gathering completion, fishing completion, boot got stuck/fatal error, and possible more but those seems like the core one.

With a webhook we can add any other behavior like turn off the computer, notify me on slack, this would be super useful.

khmmiqobot
    Participant

You can do it yourself with a little work and a few other apps if you don’t want to create fresh:

– Create a Custom Trigger in Advance Combat Tracker
    – Parse with JSON Webhook
    – Use programs like Autoit or AutoHotKey to do what you want.

You can also negate Advance Combat Tracker and go straight into the game memory itself by using the Dev packs from Goatcorp (developers of Dalamud).

So, AN example in doing what you want for crafting:
    – Install “Something Needs Doing” Dalamud plugin.
    – Put in the macros if your choice. Start of macro have /click synthesis end of macro have /loop <#> echo
    – Create custom trigger in Advance Auto Tracker for “loop is 0” (or whatever the line states…I forgot).
    – Parse it with JSON when trigger happens.
    – AutoIt or AutoHotkey the parse present.

You can even skip some of the step above and even do a simple ImageSearch function from Autoit or AutoHotKey to find the “loop is at 0” echo.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  khmmiqobot.

LemonSlice
    Participant
    1+

Appreciate the suggestion, you gave me some ideas to work around it at least to some extent, but I still think this is a simple thing to implement in the bot and would be MUCH more reliable than this.
    I mean, add a setting for a config, post a json payload with one or two fields for success/error and what and thats it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.