Weather check for gathering

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Weather check for gathering

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kasxof 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

woshigi
    Participant

@Miqobot:
    This thread is related to Phase 3 of Ishgard Restoration.
    With the arrival of Patch 5.41, it is outdated.

So If I want to tell miqo to go gather the elemental MIN/BTN mats when it spawns, how would I do it?

I was thinking I would have a chapter for normal gathering with

addGoodWeather(Heat Wave)

and after every 10 minutes or so do a

skipBadWeather()

and have subsequent chapters for each weather.

The only problem is that I can’t control when the weather will hit, so If I want to limit how long the whole thing lasts (just under 3 hours since that’s max diadem time), how would I go about doing that? I suppose I could reset the whole thing once I collect from the rare weather node, but that doesn’t seem terribly efficient.

Any suggestions?

Kasxof
    Participant

I dont gather for 3 hours at a time, my macro is set to leave every hour or 2, and return to keep the farm going till i stop it.

Its modified from the botony grid someone else posted earlier in phase 3 start. It checks for mining and btn, and it shoots only one specific monster for diadem boom. It also does Materia extraction before it leaves.

Feel free to change it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

woshigi
    Participant

Thanks so much for the input!

So basically, you check every 30 min or so for the weather and just regular gather for another 30 min if it didn’t spawn. Interesting.

How many special nodes do you usually get per run?

Also, I haven’t checked in game yet, but the diadem boom is on one of the islands with lots of mobs correct?

Kasxof
    Participant

It doesnt miss any weather rotations. So usually 2-4 since its random, weather. The rotation it uses requires 700gp just incase you dont change anything, i also only use cordials on timed nodes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.