Ways to optimize and or troubleshoot grids?

Forum Forums Discussion Ways to optimize and or troubleshoot grids?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shrimpkin 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Shrimpkin
    Participant

I am trying to run some grids some other patrons posted, namely Ruby Cotton Bolls (the two posted in the grids sticky). Both of them for some reason get to a certain node and then stop. I have compass on, and it’s on my hotbar. They both just sit right above the node and don’t attempt to farm it unless I move a bit closer. I’ve tried shifting the points around but that doesn’t seem to help. Any advice?

aeuonym
    aeuonym
    Participant

As one of the grids was mine, can you tell me which node its getting stuck on?

Also have you tried running the grid in the opposite direction (you may have to manually gather 2 nodes then go to the next set in the direction you want her to run, so that the last 2 nodes ready start the cycle in the direction you want to go)

Shrimpkin
    Participant

I have not tried running in the opposite direction. Next time I am running it and it stops I will jot down the coordinates.

aeuonym
    aeuonym
    Participant

at least for my grid, i know that if i ran it Counter-clockweis (which is the direction i built it in).. i had no issues.. Not saying there cant be issues.. just that i never found them

Shrimpkin
    Participant

X: 27.1, Y: 24.9 is where it stops. I’ll try testing clockwise vs counter clockwise.

Shrimpkin
    Participant

4 different attempts at running it ccw resulted in stopping on that node 3 times and 1 other node in the same group 1 time.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.