Video tutorial for scenario/grid?

Forum Forums Discussion Video tutorial for scenario/grid?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by flamesbob flamesbob 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ps34pc
    Participant

Has anyone ever made a video tutorial on writing a scenario including adding the grid? I did see there was one for gathering

Xion
    Participant
    1+

Not sure there is. In terms of creating a grid it same princible.
    To put it all together I suggest reading all available documentation (aka which functions can you use) and look at other scenarios for inspiration.

Once you get into it, it pretty stright forward and easy.

ps34pc
    Participant

Not sure there is. In terms of creating a grid it same princible.
    To put it all together I suggest reading all available documentation (aka which functions can you use) and look at other scenarios for inspiration.

Once you get into it, it pretty stright forward and easy.

There are some scenarios I like but I would just like to change the grid for them without breaking them as a start lol

flamesbob
    flamesbob
    Participant
    1+

You can always use the editor to grab the points in the grid you don’t like and move them around with q. for the most part as long as you don’t delete to many points you wont run the risk of breaking the grid as a whole. But I do agree that there are some minor things when it comes to grid making that can be confusing so I do see how a video tutorial may be helpful.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.