Venture Farming

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Venture Farming

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Fara 3 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Borelia
    Participant

A while ago I remember seeing a scenario that would allow for using squadrons/trust to go through a dungeon / turn in the gear to the Flame personnel officer to get grand company seals, and then purchase ventures – rinse and repeat.

Does anyone know where this scenario is – or if it is still viable? I tried to search for over an hour for it before asking.

Thank you to everyone who may respond to this.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

There are quite a few squadron scenarios in the index: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-scenarios/#Trust
    Just set it to run the dungeon you need and adjust the purchase key() sequence to match ventures.

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Also, if you run Sohm Al, that’s a perpetuum mobile. You get more Grand Company Seals than you spend for doing the dungeon.

Uxhak
    Participant

Um is there something you get from Sohm Al that makes it more worth then to farm a trust dungeon that gives you more seals per piece and is free to run? it seems most of the scenarios use Sohm Al and not the 3 available trust dungeons.

Xion
    Participant

Faster run maybe? i dunno i never timed it.

sherbet
    Participant

Sohm Al solo unsynced with Miqo’s squadron function – as one of those scenarios does – took me about 8-9 min and the result was about 8k seals. Holminster Switch Trust run is 30min and about 13k seals, if I remember correctly. Since you could do 3 Sohm Als in that time, it’s definitely better. Not sure how long it takes with the Squadron though, it’s been a while since I tried it.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  sherbet.

Fara
    Participant

Sohm Al solo unsynced with Miqo’s squadron function – as one of those scenarios does – took me about 8-9 min and the result was about 8k seals. Holminster Switch Trust run is 30min and about 13k seals, if I remember correctly. Since you could do 3 Sohm Als in that time, it’s definitely better. Not sure how long it takes with the Squadron though, it’s been a while since I tried it.

Been grinding Sohm Al for past days for leveling.
    Average run is 19 mins with a full on Offense set Squadron and going as RDM and undergeared. I hope this helps.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.