Using Quick Synthesis in Scenario

Forum Forums Discussion Using Quick Synthesis in Scenario

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Therolyte Therolyte 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

SNKtiger
    Participant

How do I use Quick Sythesis in scenario?
    i want Miqobot to craft different sets of mats in the stacks of 99 (max QTY quick synthesis allowed)
    thanks.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Tick option ‘ignore quality’ in crafting solver and save it to preset. Its not exactly quick synthesis but it will be almost as fast. Its also better because quick synthesis may fail even with top stats, solver never fails. As youre afking anyway a few minutes dont make a difference. And you can go above 99 limit.

solverPreset(ignore)
    craft(999)

SNKtiger
    Participant

something like this?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  SNKtiger.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  SNKtiger.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Yea pretty much like this.
    With those settings press ‘new’ on the right and name it ‘ignore’ or something to use it in solverPreset() function.

iifetap
    Participant

I hate to bring up old threads but I’m trying to “quick synthesis” a bunch of intermediary items by having it ignore quality, the problem I’m having is the solver is only using Careful Synthesis II, which takes 2 uses, instead of Careful Synthesis III, which would complete in 1 use. It’s only a level 62 skill so I’m not sure why its not being used?

Therolyte
    Therolyte
    Participant

I hate to bring up old threads but I’m trying to “quick synthesis” a bunch of intermediary items by having it ignore quality, the problem I’m having is the solver is only using Careful Synthesis II, which takes 2 uses, instead of Careful Synthesis III, which would complete in 1 use. It’s only a level 62 skill so I’m not sure why its not being used?

You can always opt to turn off the solver and set your own macro for Careful Synthesis III to be spammed instead. I attached a photo for example~ Where ctrl+= would be whatever you put for your keybind. I’m not too familiar on what Miqo chooses to do, or if there’s a better way but that’s how I handle it. Good luck~

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Therolyte Therolyte.
    Attachments:
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Yup its faster to use a macro than to use the solver. The solver likes to use observe/Tricks of the trade even if you tick ignore quality, so it ends up wasting time.

iifetap
    Participant

You can always opt to turn off the solver and set your own macro for Careful Synthesis III to be spammed instead. I attached a photo for example~ Where ctrl+= would be whatever you put for your keybind. I’m not too familiar on what Miqo chooses to do, or if there’s a better way but that’s how I handle it. Good luck~

This is pretty much what I ended up doing. How exactly would this look if I were writing it as a scenario?

Therolyte
    Therolyte
    Participant

This is pretty much what I ended up doing. How exactly would this look if I were writing it as a scenario?

You would put selectCraftMacro(name of your macro preset)

See attached for example.

Attachments:
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.