using miqo for levelling combat classes

Forum Forums Discussion using miqo for levelling combat classes

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Xion 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

skipper
    Participant

how effective is miqo for levelling combat classes? mainly doing squadrons and trusts

inarius72
    inarius72
    Participant

Good I have all my combat classes to 80 thanks to it, but it does take alot of time still

Shayuki
    Participant
    1+

very effective, I mean you don’t need to do anything doing squadrons and trusts and can just do something else in the mean time

skipper
    Participant

thanks guys
    just a question, do you guys do the class quests as you level up or wait till the character is level 80?

Ryukk
    Ryukk
    Participant

Hey Skipper,

I believe it is highly recommended as I assume it expects you to have the skills when you are able to unlock them. I have been recommended to do them as soon as possible when I get them. So I am passing that recommendation on 🙂

skipper
    Participant

miqo doesn’t support those quests though right?
    so you have to do them manually?

redwolfred
    Participant

You have do actually quest yourself, yes. Miqo doesn’t have the ability to go questing.

However I found it perfectly doable to get to 30, catch up on quests, then go 30-71 without doing a single one. It can be slower and it can affect your survival, but it’s doable.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    3+

Miqo doesnt care about your skills she just rolls with what you have. Your rotation will be more efficient if you do quests but its not a requirement.

Xion
    Participant

how effective is miqo for levelling combat classes? mainly doing squadrons and trusts

Effective as I can do other things while running Squadron > Trust dungeons. Maybe not the most time efficient compared to player inputs but it level by itself while I work or do something else at my computer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.