Use multiple Miqo at same time

Forum Forums Discussion Use multiple Miqo at same time

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Xion
    Participant

Hello

If I recall it been said we’re not allowed/unable to a single Miqobot on multiple FFXIV accounts.
    But is it possible to purchase multiple license keys or do I have to use a different e-mail accounts?

Xion
    Participant

Since unable to edit OP in ‘Discussion’.

I managed to purchase a second license key but had to delete the .LICENSE file and not have Miqo to remember the key.
    Meaning have to enter it every time.
    While I understand the design wasn’t planned for multiboxers, it would be nice for some improvement for use multiple keys.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

An improvement is already implemented.
    – The first instance of Miqobot saves your license in catnip.license file.
    – The second instance of Miqobot saves your license in catnip.license2 file.
    If you launch two instances from the same folder, they will activate with two different license codes.

Xion
    Participant

Odd. When I launched it, it would keep using the first code, it was after I deleted the files I was able to apply the code manually.
    How can you access the catnip menu once it’s saved?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea thats how it works for me. Launch one Miqo it uses the saved code, launch 2nd Miqo it shows catnip tab and lets you enter the 2nd code. Unless you renamed the executable it should be fine. Maybe try tech support if its not.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.