Use gathering rotation, even without required GP?

Forum Forums Discussion Use gathering rotation, even without required GP?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

jas0917
    Participant

I’ve been farming collectibles but I only have a 75% chance. Ive been using +15% gather whenever I have the GP for it. Problem is when I dont have the GP for it the bot just avoids doing the rotation at all and collects normal stuff.

Is there a way I can make it still attempt to gather collectibles even if it doesnt have enough GP for the +15% gather? I’d rather it attempt to gather it at the 75% than just gather normal stuff.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  jas0917.

TimeLore
    Participant

What you’re going to want is two rotations; one with the gathering buff, and one without. Then in the scenario use ‘rotationIfGP(x)’ to set the rotation (where ‘x’ is the rotation names). Such as:

rotationIfGP(Collectable-700GP)
    rotationIfGP(Collectable-600GP)

With the assumption that your rotations are named as such.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  TimeLore.

jas0917
    Participant

I’m just using the gathering tab, not scenario. I’m not sure how to set everything up through scenario.

I just take a gather grid, rotation, and start it from the gathering tab.

jas0917
    Participant

I managed to get it working I believe like this

selectGrid(Cedar Log)
    selectGatherPreset(Cedar Log)

rotationIfGP(200GP)
    rotationIfGP(0GP)

startGathering(120)

Am I missing something or does this look okay?

omegablue8392
    Participant

that would only work if your rotations are named “200Gp and “0GP” the parenthesis is for the rotation name. its what ever you named the rotation when you made it.

and the gather 120 wont work, you need to set it to gather(1) and then have it repeat the chapter/scenario using one of the repeat commands

omegablue8392
    Participant

for instance heres is one im using

teleport(The Ondo Cups) <–teleports to map area
    unstealth() <–unstealths if stealthed
    changeJob(Miner) <–changes to miner
    selectGatherPreset(RawOnyx/TungstenOre) <–selects my gather preset (grid, node name, slot number etc.)
    afkUntil(23:44et) <–afk until just before the timed node spawns
    waypoint(11) <–navigates to that waypoint in the grid
    rotationIfGP(Collectable-700GP) <–If i have enough GP for the rotation named “Collectible-700GP” then select that rotation
    rotationIfGP(Collectable-650GP) <–If i have enough GP for the rotation named “Collectible-650GP” then select that rotation
    rotationIfGP(Collectable-100GP) <–If i have enough GP for the rotation named “Collectible-100GP” then select that rotation
    startGathering(1) <–Interact with and resolve the gathering node 1 time(s)
    sendIcon(6, 3, 1.5) <–This is just my cordial causethe next node is only 2 in game hours away and i wont regen cp in time

all of these commands and more can be found in the “?” button on the scenario tab along with descriptions and examples

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

and the gather 120 wont work, you need to set it to gather(1) and then have it repeat the chapter/scenario using one of the repeat commands

Cedar Log is not a timed node so gather(120) will work too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.