Use controller with combat assist?

Forum Forums Discussion Use controller with combat assist?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Catsura 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Catsura
    Participant

My brother prefers to use controller to move and use menus and such in this game, but would like to use combat assist. We set up some regular hotbars all with keybinds, beyond his cross hotbar which we already knew she wouldn’t see, but for some reason miqobot won’t interact with the hotbars. Can miqobot not be used in controller mode, even with keyboard keybinds?

Pujin
    Pujin
    Participant

Hey I had the same problem. You need to set it up to work without a controller, but still use the controller. I use a controller with assist on, it works great, also its easier to access menus. Same controls, just toggle assist on and off. Keep in mind that any action that is being used has to be on the hotbar, and you have to be able to access that action with a keybind. Miqo hits keybinds to access actions, and with the controller interface its waiting for action to trigger but doesn’t hit.

Catsura
    Participant

I have all the actions set to hotbars with keyboard keybinds. How do you set up to not use controller but use controller?

Kim_Lee
    Participant
    1+

Miqo works fine with or without controller no need to change settings. Are the hotbars present on the HUD? Do you have keybinds to swap hotbars?

Catsura
    Participant

Ah I got it to work. No idea how, but I did. because I had everything keybound the same in the end. *shrugs*

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.