Upkeep food while crafting

Forum Forums Discussion Upkeep food while crafting

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vernatus
    vernatus
    Participant

Hi,

New to the bot and just made some crafting macros, unfortunately my 1 star 70 durability macro needs food buff to be kept up and I cannot find an option to do this. Is this a planned feature or am I overlooking something?

reimuhakurei
    Participant

Use scenario scripting, chapter 1 crafts for 30 mins, chapter 2 sendKey() or sendIcon() to food on your hotbar, repeatAll.

vernatus
    vernatus
    Participant

Use scenario scripting, chapter 1 crafts for 30 mins, chapter 2 sendKey() or sendIcon() to food on your hotbar, repeatAll.

Thanks for your input. I have a scenario set up for this now but once I run out of ingredients it skips the crafting chapter and just eats food repeatedly. Is there a way to get startCrafting to cause a scenario break if it fails?

Thanks for any help!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

There is no option in the current toolset to break the scenario when a crafting activity fails.
    However we are planning to implement a smart food consumption algorithm, which will verify the current buff status and prevent consumables going to waste. You can find it here: Planned Functions.

In the meantime, please be careful when imitating this feature and precalculate the expected repeat count accordingly.

Thank you for your feedback very much!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.