Update on Miqo team

Forum Forums Discussion Update on Miqo team

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Pujin Pujin 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pujin
    Pujin
    Participant
    1+

Just checking in. Hope everyone is okay, and staying safe. We’re all hoping an end to the war comes soon.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    3+

Yes, we all are alive. Thank you for your concern very much!
    It doesn’t seem to end up fast though. We are waiting for tomorrow and hoping that it will not be a nuclear explosion day since there has been a lot of assumptions lately that it can happen any moment. We just hope that they are wrong.

Andylynyn
    Participant

It doesn’t seem to end up fast though. We are waiting for tomorrow and hoping that it will not be a nuclear explosion day since there has been a lot of assumptions lately that it can happen any moment. We just hope that they are wrong.

I hope it never comes to this, the moment one nuke flies off to anywhere, there’s going to be more in return.

Sure fire way MAD will destroy our entire planet.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster

I hope it never comes to this, the moment one nuke flies off to anywhere, there’s going to be more in return.

Sure fire way MAD will destroy our entire planet.

Yeah, the end of our World is definitely not the scenario any sane human wants to get into :’)

Pujin
    Pujin
    Participant
    2+

For certain reasons I cannot say, I have it on good authority that the chances of nukes being launched into Ukraine, or even Europe, are extremely small. There’s more of a chance that one would be launched toward the USA, but even that possibility is small. The ground water in Ukraine would suffer heavily from a nuke, and that same aquifer supplies part of Russia. There’s also the issue with the wheat supply, and other foodstuffs, that Russia hopes to eventually control.

Now my sources would be absolutely wrong, you can’t really gauge the level of concern a dying madman has for his people, but in general its thought that the other parties involved over there wouldn’t allow a nuke to be launched toward Ukraine because of the affect it would have on Russia with the fallout.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.