Upcoming Combat Actions?

Forum Forums Discussion Upcoming Combat Actions?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jakebnda
    jakebnda
    Participant
    1+

How high on the list is SCH and SMN pet actions? Rather how many updates until those jobs will be fully integrated into combat?

Also, Is there a way to enable combat in a scenario? I’m looking to make monster farming scenarios and I’m having trouble finding the list of commands that I know I’ve seen somewhere before. Any macro I make in game doesn’t compare to Miqobot’s combat function! (Being top DPS all the time is so satisfying!)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

New pet actions from level 1-70 range will be implemented in the next update, along with the rest of job rotations.

Before monster farming becomes available, we have to upgrade the navigation system and release a new 3D Editor for navigation meshes.
    You can find visual examples here: Combat | Development
    And then yes, it will be possible to implement additional scenario functions for monster farming.

Thank you for your request!

Sora
    Sora
    Participant

For clarification, when you say abilities up to level 70 will be supported, do you mean including proper priority systems and rotations or are they going to follow level 70 rotations?
    Since there aren’t too many new abilities from 70-80 we would be able to just use those ourselves as long as the proper rotation is used beforehand.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, we try to follow level 80 priority systems where it’s possible.
    But since we do not have any means to test them at max level, we can not make any promises at the moment. We will count on the community feedback and will implement the necessary adjustments as requested.

iifetap
    Participant

Probably a dumb question, but does the combat assist take GCD speed into consideration?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, it does. Miqobot always tracks GCD animation speed in order to determine the best course of action.

But there is no system that would switch rotations on a global level depending on character attributes, if that’s what your question is about. Our priority system dynamically adapts to the current skill / spell speed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.