Unspoiled Node Help

Forum Forums Discussion Unspoiled Node Help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Zankul Zankul 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant

So from time to time I use miqo to gather unspoiled Nodes. It’s convenient but very wasteful and I would like to optimize it a little. Wasteful in that a full day in Eorza will pass for every 1 node. So my thought is to combine a couple different gathering paths in a scenario and try and be efficient. See below the start of it.

So my thought is gather 1 node that is available from 1 am till 5 am. then teleport to the next area and gather 1 node there and then next and next, when the full day is done return to start and repeat it all. So the help I need is, is there a way to set a time to do next action. Preferably if I can set it so at 5 am Eorza Time it moves to next step no matter what, in case for whatever reason i miss the node. I can do the math and manually input a actual time if need be too if that is possible. Or if anyone has additinal suggestions, those would be more than welcome.

Script is as follows
    // Gathering Unspoiled Node: Darksteel Ore
    // Time(ET): 01:00
    teleport(Camp Dragonhead)
    changeJob(MIN)
    selectGrid(Darksteel Ore Grid)
    selectGatherPreset(Darksteel Ore preset)
    startGathering(1)

// Gathering Unspoiled Node: Gold Ore
    // Time(ET): 09:00
    teleport(Camp Drybone)
    changeJob(MIN)
    selectGrid(Gold Ore Grid)
    selectGatherPreset(Gold Ore preset)
    startGathering(1)

repeat above 5 times ….
    // Gathering Unspoiled Node: Darksteel Ore

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

You can try using afkUntil() and workUntil() functions. Seems like its what youre looking for.

Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant

You can try using afkUntil() and workUntil() functions. Seems like its what youre looking for.

Awesome. Thanks a bunch. This is exactly what I needed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.