undetection

Forum Forums Discussion undetection

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

popo69
    Participant

I hope that the bot includes a feature: random click time, because the man is not able to press the keys at the same time perfectly. Save misclick function was also be cool, for example: Fisher – double cast line, in the end the man is fallible.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Unfortunately yes, Miqobot does include such feature 🙂
    You may encounter it more often than you would like to.

• When you change settings for Sit or Rod Light while fishing, Miqobot may hit those icons more than once under specific conditions.
    • In Chocobo Racing, Miqobot will try to follow the waypoints as accurate as possible, but due to lag and server side movement calculation it is impossible to match them precisely.
    • In Minigames, Miqobot’s aiming capabilities highly depend on your ingame FPS. And so on.

This is happening because Miqobot only emulates keystrokes and does not use any code injections.
    So yes, technically speaking it may be considered a safe implementation of the bot, as it is far from perfection.

However, the issues that arise from this method can be frustrating sometimes.
    You can find some of them in our Patch Notes threads:
    Miqobot v1.2.4 – Known Issues

But we are doing our best to prevent them from affecting you gaming experience.

verun
    verun
    Participant

Does this mean random click times are in? For example when I fish and a fish pulls on the line, the time for the bot to pull the rod is randomized a bit?

I kinda feel like I can tell other people beside me are also using the bot as they seem to always pull exactly at the same time.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, click times are randomized.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.