Unable to get 3D Radar to work

Forum Forums Discussion Unable to get 3D Radar to work

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jedahdemon
    Participant

I get a message when I start miqobot that reads

(WARNING) I was corrupted! Please:
    1. DO NOT RUN two different versions of Miqobot at the same time.
    2. WHITELIST Miqobot application in your antivirus and firewall.
    3. RESTART Miqobot after this.

So I went into my AV and Firewall, made sure to whitelist it and set exceptions. I noticed that my AV had blocked something in the AppData folder called miqoradar.exe so I also tried to add an exception for that as well, though I couldn’t find it in that folder. The only thing in there are two DLL files. So I deleted the folder, deleted the miqobot application, and redownloaded it and tried to run it again with all the exceptions still in place, it didn’t say it blocked the miqoradar.exe this time but I still don’t see the 3D Radar in game or that application in the folder. I’ve also tried going into the miqobot settings and checking both rendering options to see if either one would work with no luck. At this point I have no idea what could be going on.

Also just a quick aside, as far as I can tell everything else seems to work. Crafting solver works, minigames and chocobo racing work, scenarios work, fishing and gathering. I’ve tested every other part of the bot and it all seems to function appropriately, only the 3d radar seems off.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  jedahdemon.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Well miqoradar.exe is the 3d radar, it wont work if it doesnt exist. Something is still blocking or autodeleting it without telling you. You are on the right path you have to unblock it in your antivirus. Try disabling your av and see if it works.

Also its a good idea to report false positives to your antivirus devs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.