Unable to buy or resubscribe

Forum Forums Discussion Unable to buy or resubscribe

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Whatsupdawg 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Diplomacu
    Participant

Is anyone else having this issue? I understand what’s happening over there, but other people seem to be buying/resubbing so I’m just confused (Yes I have the funds, even tried a different email)

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Have you figured out what happened to your license? https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/license-expired/
    Since youre the only one experiencing both issues it looks like they are related.

Diplomacu
    Participant

I have not which is why I was just double checking, I thought the first time somehow payment wasnt cleared but I definitely have the funds

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

So you initiated the transaction but then it was cancelled? Yea that could be the cause. Miqo server cant know whether it was a bank error or you did it on purpose. I assume it blocked your account to prevent further problems. You would have to get in contact with someone from Miqo team to remove the block but since they are in a war zone right now it might be difficult to do.

Diplomacu
    Participant
    1+

So you initiated the transaction but then it was cancelled? Yea that could be the cause. Miqo server cant know whether it was a bank error or you did it on purpose. I assume it blocked your account to prevent further problems. You would have to get in contact with someone from Miqo team to remove the block but since they are in a war zone right now it might be difficult to do.

Makes sense, which means I’m SOL for awhile, and I have raids to attend 😅

Whatsupdawg
    Participant

Did you get this sorted? I’m up for renewal today and I can’t seem to get a payment through either. I was thinking it might be a card block, so I even tried paying straight from my PayPal balance, which is in the positive by a few hundred from eBay sales. Still getting an error on the Miqo site saying that the payment is unable to process.

Update: Seems it was an issue with my PC. Tried from my phone and had no issues.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Whatsupdawg.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.