Trying to run gatherer grid but get this error output

Forum Forums Discussion Trying to run gatherer grid but get this error output

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

miner1988
    Participant

(21:42:32) I found the game! Let’s play together! :3
    (21:42:36) Gathering started.
    (21:42:36) Max node count: 99999
    (21:42:36) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (21:42:36) No gathering nodes around. But hey, there’s a beacon over there for me ->
    (21:42:36) Oops, was that a disconnection? >.<
    (21:42:36) Guess I’ll need you to log me in again. <3

this is the output, not sure what i am doing wrong, any help appreciated.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Are you a gathering class? have you chosen a navigation grid? Are you near gathering nodes that appear on your minimap?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Would you please give us more information about your issue?
    Please show us a complete message log from the Output Area. (Starting from “Hello! I am your Miqobot!”)

The more information we have, the faster we’ll be able to help you!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

We have investigated your issue more closely.
    According to our logging system, you are using an outdated version of Miqobot.

Do you see the following message in the Output Area?

Look! There's a new version of me available: https://miqobot.com/#get-the-bot

If so, please follow the link and download the latest version from our website.

eragon
    Participant

i usually get that scanning for shiny nodes followed by theres a beacon over there message when i forget to change it from gamepad mode to mousepad mode not sure if thats your issue but you can take a look at it

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

This particular issue is confirmed to be caused by using an outdated version of Miqobot.
    As the game changes with every patch, it is technically impossible to support old versions.

Please use the latest Miqobot version which can be downloaded from our website.
    Thank you very much!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Trying to run gatherer grid but get this error output’ is closed to new replies.