Trusts

Forum Forums Discussion Trusts

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

leaj
    Participant

Hi am I missing something or is there only 2 levelling dungeons (71/75) available? just checking as im new to it incase ive missed something tnx

vega
    Participant
    1+

squadrons + those two are the only ones implemented for the levelling process, but it should be enough given that you can let it run several times while doing some thing else on the side :).

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    2+

Hi am I missing something or is there only 2 levelling dungeons (71/75) available? just checking as im new to it incase ive missed something tnx

It takes the Miqo team easily two months of development, devoted completely to that development, before it gets implemented. So no, they haven’t made one for every dungeon. With a properly written scenario, Miqo can “infinitely” run Holminster, or Qitana as well if you want, for all your battle jobs from 71-80 without you having to touch it. There is no real need for the other 71-80 leveling dungeons to be added.

Xion
    Participant
    1+

There is no real need for the other 71-80 leveling dungeons to be added.

+1
    Should be noted that even if they would add more, it likely not exp/run efficient compare to the 71-75 versions

Arc
    Arc

takes the Miqo team easily two months of development, devoted completely to that development, before it gets implemented. So no, they haven’t made one for every dungeon. With a properly written scenario, Miqo can “infin

I guess you are referring to leveling dungeons starting from level 70 (since there are multiple for lower levels).
    The community here at the Miqobot forums has suggested, that there only needs to be 2 leveling dungeons, since based on calculations done by the people on the official subreddit the dungeons “Dohn Mheg” and “Malikah’s Well” are less exp-time efficient than both Holminster Switch and Qitana Ravel, and it would be a waste of resources making Miqobot trust dungeons for those, and people really wished for a level 80 dungeon, so that’s the third one made.

I have leveled all jobs to 80 with Miqobot and I can say that Holminster Switch & Qitana Ravel are enough to level a job to 80 in a few days.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.