Trusts ETA?

Forum Forums Discussion Trusts ETA?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SefirosuKuraudo 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

AirForceOne
    Participant

Before I start I’d just like to say this is coming more from a place of dreading leveling 2 more jobs to 80, not so much impatience. I am incredibly thankful the devs have decided to work this hard to get Miqobot running so soon after the expansion’s release, probably at the cost of fully enjoying the best expansion this game has ever had. With that said, on to the question:

I was leveling everything to 71 and am only missing 4 jobs now. The funny thing is the 2 jobs I have at 80 I don’t plan to play at all, I just did paladin/arcanist so I could have a tank/dps/healer to do roulettes, but the 2 DPS classes that I actually want to raid with are stuck at 71. So I was wondering, should I be rushing them to 80 before savage comes out (3 weeks I think) or is there any possibility we’ll get Holminster Switch automated before that?

Also, on a somewhat related sidenote, what’s the community’s opinion on going for Amaurot after the first leveling trust so people can AFK farm the uncapped tomestones. That would really help gear alt jobs and farm tomestone mats when 5.1 hits.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

Implementation of the Trust System will require a few weeks.
    Please do not expect it to be available before the next raid tier.

At the moment the only way to level combat jobs with Miqobot is farming Sohm Al with Squadrons.
    According to our calculations, it will take approximately 100 hours to level one job from 71 to 80 in Squadron Dungeons. If you need to progress faster, please consider alternative solutions.

AirForceOne
    Participant

Thanks for the info, good to know at least

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant
    3+

Implementation of the Trust System will require a few weeks.
    Please do not expect it to be available before the next raid tier.

At the moment the only way to level combat jobs with Miqobot is farming Sohm Al with Squadrons.
    According to our calculations, it will take approximately 100 hours to level one job from 71 to 80 in Squadron Dungeons. If you need to progress faster, please consider alternative solutions.

I think the takeaway from this for me is that the eta on a brand new system that was just implemented into the game itself was measured in weeks, and not months. I mean, considering the dev team are players themselves and I’m sure would also like to enjoy the game, I was not expecting the first trust dungeon to be added so quickly. Holy smokes. You all are truly dedicated not just your product but the community that has come together around it as well. Thank you all so much for the fabulous work you do ^^

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.