Trust System

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Trust System

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  whyyme 4 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

thebestzombie
    Participant

Where can I find other than holiminster switch scenario for squads. I only see that one. I want to run higher level for them and I don’t see any in forums unless I’m dumb. Thanks for help.

whyyme
    Participant

Currently their is only one trust dungeon available. W/o Food it takes 52 runs to go from 71 to 80 so a little over 30 hours per class. ((Runs take from 28-35ish minutes)

repair()
    desynth()
    key(= ,4)
    key(= ,4)
    dungeon(Holminster)
    squadron(1)
    repeatChapter(52)

here’s a simple Scenario if you can Repair your gear, this will also De-synth the items if you have Lakeland typed into your de-synthesis filer with allow partial match checked

thebestzombie
    Participant

I try to only run 7 or so at a time maybe 10 then I got and do something else. I feel like doing that many for that long is asking for ban. Has no one written anything else? can I make my own? I don’t know how. I’m very new.

Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant

I try to only run 7 or so at a time maybe 10 then I got and do something else. I feel like doing that many for that long is asking for ban. Has no one written anything else? can I make my own? I don’t know how. I’m very new.

the logic for the dungeons themselves is coded into the bot, we can only tell the bot to do it. Holminster was just recently relesed, and is currently the highest dungeon Miqo can do.

whyyme
    Participant

You can always just tell the bot to a different Amount i wouldn’t recommend running all 52 from 71 to 80 in a row, Personally i do 6 in a row. Just change repeatChapter(52) to repeatChapter(6) and you would do it 7 times total if that’s what your looking for

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.