Trust / Squadron scenario question

Forum Forums Discussion Trust / Squadron scenario question

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nixoj45619 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

nixoj45619
    Participant

I’m trying to level from 70-80. How do I make a scenario that will choose dungeons automatically based on my level?
    I assumed this scenario would work

but it automatically tries to select the highest level dungeon no matter what level my character is.

albryant
    albryant
    Participant
    1+

Go to Miqo’s combat tab and change the dungeon she has set to the one you need.

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    2+

Miqo cannot automatically select a squadron or trust to do based on your level. If you tell her do do Holminster, she will attempt to run Holminster no matter your level. Unless you calculate how many runs you need based on the exp you need, the exp you get per run, and alter the scenario to reflect that number of runs, it’s not automatic.

If you have questions regarding that specific scenario it’d be best to ask them in the thread for that scenario.

nixoj45619
    Participant

Thank you both

nixoj45619
    Participant

Miqo cannot automatically select a squadron or trust to do based on your level. If you tell her do do Holminster, she will attempt to run Holminster no matter your level. Unless you calculate how many runs you need based on the exp you need, the exp you get per run, and alter the scenario to reflect that number of runs, it’s not automatic.

If you have questions regarding that specific scenario it’d be best to ask them in the thread for that scenario.

I guess I got that immpression because if I removed the level 71 dungeon from the below part of the scenario then ran it, it would automatically select the next highest dungeon no matter what I had in the combat tab. I’ll mess with it some more.

)”,”\/\/dungeon(Halatali) \/\/20\r\n\/\/dungeon(Brayflox) \/\/32\r\n\/\/dungeon(Stone Vigil) \/\/41\r\n\/\/dungeon(Sohm Al) \/\/53\r\ndungeon(Holminster Switch) \/\/71\r\nsquadronFullClear(on)\r\nsquadrons(1)\r\nicon(3, 6, 2.5)\r\nwaypoint(2)\r\nvangle(0.5)\r\nangle(4.0)\r\nteleportNpc()\r\n\/\/afkfor(00:00:15)\r\nrepeatall(999)”]}

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

It is usually easier to edit scenarios in the actual scenario tab in Miqo vs the .txt file.

It looks like the .txt has multiple dungeons listed. Miqo will change her squadron/trust settings based on what the scenario tells her to. If the dungeons are listed lowest to highest level in the scenario then Miqo will go down the list to the most recent non-commented out dungeon and attempt to run that one.

nixoj45619
    Participant

I see now. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.