Trust lvling 80+

Forum Forums Discussion Trust lvling 80+

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Meowmix Meowmix 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

aeonix
    Participant

I’m looking for some suggestions for leveling 80+, out of the available trust dungeons.

I’m aware there isn’t many options but I’m curious if there’s a speed difference or other benefits between spamming 71/75/80 trusts.

Arc
    Arc
    2+

Qitana Ravel, because level 50/60/70/80 dungeons barely give any exp.

Aside from that the fastest way is roulettes with combat assist on. All you gotta do is walk around and target enemies. Miqobot does the rest.

catdog81
    Participant

Qitana Ravel is your best full auto option. I did this for all jobs 80-90 and made a decent chunk of gil selling minions and mounts from the 20K lottery boxes. In fact I did this same thing back in Shadowbringers too in order to get all my jobs from ~20 to 80. Capped all squadron members out and maxed Trust levels too (minus the new guy that is 81+ only). I leveled him manually with RPR and SAG.

Whatsupdawg
    Participant

I did this for all jobs 80-90 and made a decent chunk of gil selling minions and mounts from the 20K lottery boxes.

I know how to automatically turn in drops for seals between runs, but is there a way to script exchanging the seals for the boxes afterward?

rxantos
    Participant

Fastest way I found was:
    – Have the bot level until level 81. Using Quitana Ravel.
    – Manually do the new dungeons in trust. Use Miqobot to assist.

Meowmix
    Meowmix
    Participant

I did quite a bit of testing, and for full-afk yup Quitana’s Ravel is a good bit better than the higher lvl Hero’s Gauntlet. While Gauntlet would sound better, and yes it does give more EXP at each boss, it’s physically much much longer and has like 3 bosses? versus Quitana being shorter, faster, and like 5? bosses. The EXP lower per boss on Quitana is pretty small too.

While I didn’t make a spreadsheet and do all the math, I tested both extensively and Quitana is noticeably better overall EXP for a full-afk grind.

There’s also some pretty cool glams you might wanna keep too, as a bonus! Before getting Miqo I farmed that place by hand a lot for the glams haha.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.