Trouble with miqobot saving grids, presets, scenarios, etc.

Forum Forums Discussion Trouble with miqobot saving grids, presets, scenarios, etc.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MoldyMug
    Participant

For the past few months I’ve just kinda dealt with it be re-importing everything every time I restart miqo, but its become quite a pain. Whenever I save anything, miqo saves a ‘backup’ to a folder in /temp, but is there any way to save things in such a way that miqo remembers them when the program restarts?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Miqo always remembers everything automatically. Sounds like you have a problem with antivirus or something else is blocking her from saving presets file. Take a look in this thread: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/miqobot-and-catnip-license/

MoldyMug
    Participant

Thanks for your reply!

I’d previously read that thread, and so attempted to:

1. Run Miqo as Administrator, which did not help.
    2. Apply exceptions to Windows Defender Firewall & antivirus, which did not help.
    3. Disabled Windows Defender Real-Time Protection, which did not help.
    4. Turned off “Controlled Folder Access”, which also didn’t help.

Do you think there might be something I’m overlooking? There are no stray AV or firewall programs on my PC and I just did a clean install a couple months ago.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  MoldyMug.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Hmm judging from your screen Miqo lives in C:\Users\~ folder which could be protected on a system level. Have you tried moving it to a different location? Like C:\Users\~\Documents or something. Also try another drive like D: if you have it. Also take a look in folder properties, is it marked read only?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.