Triggers/conditionals

Forum Forums Discussion Triggers/conditionals

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

pussyfoot
    Participant

Is there a way to do conditionals or text triggers for Scenarios? As in, can I make it see something happen (Spectral Current as an example), then do a switch bait function with a new intuition buff and go right back to fishing. Even if it just watched the log file for text triggers, that’d be an amazing addition.

pussyfoot
    Participant

Even something simple like onCondition(nnnnnnnn,chapternumber). So you could do something like onCondition(Umbral Flare,5) and it would execute chapter 5 at this point.

flamesbob
    flamesbob
    Participant

With the weatherBait and the intuitionBait options you can set it to switch bait when the weather switches to something else or when intuition switches to something else also weatherPreset and intuitionPreset will allow you to change the preset options you have when they trigger. With that being said To my understanding there is not a way to set it to go to location x when weather changes and there is no way of pointing miqo to a different chapter in the scenario or point it to another scenario. I believe both of these are planned additions to the scenario engine though.

pussyfoot
    Participant

I’ve been doing all of those things with my scenario. The problem is specifically with ocean fishing. Intuition bait changes based on weather. So if you have the intuition bait for Spectral Weather equipped during normal weather, you won’t catch anything at all, and if you have it set to the normal intuition bait during spectral weather you’ll only catch the normal bait.

Arc
    Arc

I’m not sure if I understood you correctly, but there is a feature planned as part of the upcoming QoL upgrade, to check gathering nodes for their gathering bonuses and use certain skills when conditions are met (like use the increased yield +2 skill when gathering attempts +2 bonus is active)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.