Toggle Combat Assist in Scenario

Forum Forums Discussion Toggle Combat Assist in Scenario

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chomosuke
    Chomosuke
    Participant

While I’m trapped at home here for this lockdown I figured I’d grind out levels in trusts manually. After a while I started mapping out grids and encounters out of boredom for each section / boss fight and scripting it together in scenarios. I’ve made a good amount of progress so far, on malikah’s well at the moment. If there’s a way to make this relatively hands-off so I can watch a show or something and babysit the scenarios / troubleshoot it that’d be great. I just need to know if there’s a way to enable combat assist through scenario script, have my scenario run while combat assist is active, or be able to edit grids while assist is running

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by Chomosuke Chomosuke.
    • This topic was modified 4 years ago by Chomosuke Chomosuke.

Kit
    Participant

The running of combat assist and the scenario engine are mutually exclusive, the program is not written in a way to allow both to operate simultaneously. It was explained to me that this is by choice, to prevent Miqo being the cause of rampant open world botting.

You can however direct a scenario to press a macro for you, so while not necessarily efficient or optimal, you can automate trusts using the scenario engine if you design a sufficient combat macro.

Chomosuke
    Chomosuke
    Participant

I figured that was why. It’s just the side of mapping out trusts and having to alt tab to manually disable combat assist each time to tab over and enable edit mode for navigation between combat is a bit tedious. I’ve ended up just writing down on paper the encounter progression and targets. Oh well. I’ll probably end up scrapping the whole thing once I finish mapping it all out lol

PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant

Don’t throw away your data, post it for others to use/modify/enhance.

One of the things I am waiting for is the scripted Combat Assist and expanded Trust Dungeon support.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Assist Mode is not designed for automatic activities, therefore it is not available in Scenario Engine.
    The feature you ask about belongs to Custom fights and Monster grind feature pack. The combat system is still in early beta and there are several critical updates that must be implemented before this feature becomes possible.

Thank you for your request!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.