timed tugs feature for fishing?

Forum Forums Discussion timed tugs feature for fishing?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

user3923
    Participant

i was wondering if it’s possible to have a timer restriction for fishing?
    some fishing holes in the game have multiple small tug fishes but each of them only bite at specific intervals, like x can only bite if it’s a small tug + 10-14s into the cast. this feature would help a lot for trying to fish stuff such as the vegetarian because there are multiple small tugs and you can only mooch off 1 specific small tug.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Ive been catching hellyfishes and anchovies at 12s mark. And you can also miss a rogue ruby srimp at 15s. Its not a guaranteed strat. Just let Miqo do her thing she will get it eventually.

user3923
    Participant

yeah i was just wondering if that was possible with the scenario editor but i don’t think it is atm

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, this feature has already been requested and planned for implementation.
    According to our calculations, it will improve Miqobot’s efficiency approximately by 4%.

We will be working on Scenario Engine improvements after we complete the Combat system.
    Thank you for your request!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.