Thoughts after trial nearly over

Forum Forums Discussion Thoughts after trial nearly over

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 7 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mrgrim
    Participant
    1+

First of all thanks for the trial, it really is nice being able to test run a bot for a couple of days before deciding if purchasing is right for you.

This has to be one of the simplest, most straight forward programs I have used. Out of my two days with the trial I have had not one crash, error, stutter in fps, just nothing!

One of the things I love about this is it’s light! And please keep it that way. I very much prefer having different windows for programs than just overlays over a game like some of the others.

Its simple! I mean come on I am sure most of yall have tried the other program that has 4 settings menus all over the place, mesh manager, marker manager settings, gather settings, advanced settings. I mean I don’t know where their logic is other than they just kept adding to it instead of refining.

My only complaint is the price structure… $10 is a lot for a basic program like this. I would very much like to see either a discount for multiple month subs at a time. Maybe a discount in the future for “legacy” subs who supported early on when this becomes FFXIVs go to third party program, Lifetime membership, or discounts for buying multiple keys. Just anything I think will really help this out in the long run. But at the same time I can see where yall are coming from and are investing a lot of time into this and need to see money to move forward. I am just not sure charging the people who have chosen to support you nearly double of what other programs charge is good (And I know you will say this is all inclusive, and it is, but when I have used other programs I never purchased store add ons, that is for lazy people who can’t set it up right).

All in all for my bug free experience during the trial and how intuitive and simple it is to use compared to other programs I see a lot of promise with this program, with there being a 90% chance I subscribe in five hours when my trial is up.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 12 months ago by  mrgrim.
    captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant
    1+

It is very lightweight I agree! I especially like that it scans your key binds so you don’t have to go through some complicated steps to get all the commands to work. And they have a lot more features they’re working on which will make it even more amazing! Best of all, no memory injections or code hacking! Just straight up no BS!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for your kind review 🙂

Much of the credit for Miqobot being bug-free goes to our users.
    Thanks to amazingly detailed bugreports and feedback provided by our users, we’ve managed to fix lots of issues during the past few weeks. There’s still a lot to be done and improved, but we are always open to new suggestions and feature requests. We believe that with the help of our community, Miqobot will become the most advanced tool for FFXIV.

Indeed, we aim to keep Miqobot as lightweight as possible. Thank you for noticing!
    And we also understand that Miqobot’s UI will inevitably get cluttered with all the features currently in development. So we already have several UI layouts in design for future versions, and we intend to keep it easy to use in the future too.

Yes, we agree that our pricing strategy is not flexible at the moment.
    Our main focus is implementing the core AI and adding more unique features. In the meantime, our marketing team is analyzing the data in order to determine the best price for Miqobot. As soon as we catch up with the development, we’ll definitely reconsider our pricing policy, and there will be more subscription options available.

Thank you very much for supporting Miqobot!

We are very glad that you’ve joined us.
    Welcome 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.