Thornmarch Extreme

Forum Forums Discussion Thornmarch Extreme

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ray 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

YoToDoShi
    Participant

Is there a way to script Miqo to run Thornmarch Extreme unsynched, desynch item, and repeat??

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  YoToDoShi.
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

You can try. You need to preset your duty finder settings. Then you need to write parts for:
    – rejoining the instance
    – fighting the mob
    – leaving the duty
    – desync / repair / materia extract, whatever you wish to do, before the next instance.

The most complex part would probably be the fighting. You need to create a navigation grid for the arena. Move around, predict at which time stuff could happen. Write ingame macros to execute your rotation, like:

/ac "GCD 1" <wait.3>
    /ac "GCD 2" <wait.3>
    /ac "oGCD 1" <wait.1>
    /ac "GCD 3" <wait.3>

and activate them in a Scenario with for example:

sendIcon(x,y)
    afkFor(00:00:40) //macro duration

Instead of afking the whole macro, you might also move around and afk later for smaller amounts of time. A job which isn’t a caster or melee, makes the creation of the combat part much easier.

Make multiple such macros for maybe Burst, normal single rotation, AoE, if you need to. Then go in and try them out, see if you can reliably time things with your dmg output, from the macros.

YoToDoShi
    Participant

I get it done under a minute with Bard and spamming AOE.

How would miqo know the boss is dead and then to head to the exit? I can possibly script the rest

Ray
    Participant

It wouldn’t know it’s dead. You would either have to tell the bot to use whichever commands a specific predetermined number of times and then to manually leave the instance. Or tell it to repeat whichever chapter has those commands x number of times and then exit the instance.

I think the feature you are actually looking for is in an update the community as a whole has expressed is to risky and is therefore a low priority for the devs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.