thinking of getting the bot, how obvious would does it appear?

Forum Forums Discussion thinking of getting the bot, how obvious would does it appear?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Carl Arbogast Carl Arbogast 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mono
    Participant

i want to use the bot for gathering and mgp farming, but im worried that someone will report me.

i saw this video posted by the miqobot youtube channel and its extremely obvious.
    in the comments there was a reply from miqo saying it has improved but i cannot find a video of this.

so does the bot move like an actual player now? and how long should i leave it on to be safe.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

First, there’s a difference between what you see on your own screen, and what the other players will see about you, this actually round up/blend/simplify your movements to the others, making the bot movements way less obvious. You could see that if you run side by side 2 clients of the game with 2 characters at the same spot running around.

And yes the bot already improved there since its release, and while dev said they will eventually make it even better, this never has been urgently needed, because when use correctly and smartly, the bot is already good enough.

My advice is to always create your own grid (it’s super easy and fun), that way you’ll never find someone going through the same path, and creating your own grid allow you to copy accurately enough a human behaviour by giving up on efficiency (no hard angles, not mount for short distance, etc.) and going for curved lines, additional path, etc.

Then the other advice is to act smart, don’t gather at the same spot for more than 40 min, create scenarios within the bot to change activities often automatically, put fake breaks in the scenarios every 3 hours, disconnect every day for 10 hours, etc. and never ever let the bot run unattended.
    You can let it run in the background, you can literally play another game on the same computer, even a very demanding one, because the bot only need 15 fps (outside one activity in the Gold Saucer), but you must be able to hear a /tell sound, LS/FC sound, and respond to that within a minute, or people might get suspicious, etc.

Play safe.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.