Thinking about getting miqobot, quick question first

Forum Forums Discussion Thinking about getting miqobot, quick question first

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  skypirate123 5 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Majestix
    Participant

Hi,

so I’ve been thinking about getting miqobot. My main reason would be to get all the gathering and crafting achievements (gather/craft thousands of items). It all looks fine and videos show that it’s working, also a lot of people on this forum have been using it without any problems. I would probably use some of the presets peeps have uploaded here. However, I’d like to try it out first, to see firsthand how it works. Is there a demo/trial version available anywhere? Even 30min would be enough.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

The trial is currently broken and isn’t expected to be fixed until after the combat development is mostly done or done (which is a ways out)

Arc
    Arc

And just to clarify: One of the reasons trial isn’t working right now is because there were some douchebags reverse-engineering the Miqobot trial to get unlimited Miqobot access without paying.

To your goal of getting the gathering/crafting achievements: Miqobot is perfect for that. For example, let’s say you wanna get the Reaping Stormblood (Gather 5,000 times from level 61-70 mature trees or lush vegetation) achievement. You simply download the Zelkova Log gathering grid from Lyfox in the Index: Gathering Grids thread, go to Miqobot, share->import, import the grid you downloaded, select Zelkova logs in the gathering tab, go to the Zelkova logs area and hit start + watch Netflix for 8 or so hours for a few days with system sounds out of game activated (just to react to tells).
    Simple as that and you’ll make a buck at the same time selling those zelkova logs later.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

Risk your ten Bugs … if you are a normal Person 🙂 you wont get dissapointet the bot and the comunity is great

Majestix
    Participant

All right, I’ll probably try it out sometime soon, right now I’m focusing on getting all my classes to 70 since that takes quite a bit of time, I wouldn’t be able to utilize miqobot fully, thanks for the replies.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster

Miqobot can help you to get all classes till 70 lvl as well, btw^^ Squadron dungeons work perfectly for this.

Majestix
    Participant

Does it? How does it work in command missions?

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

it works fantastic

Arc
    Arc

It works like a miracle. I got all my jobs to 70 with Miqo.

Just get on the job you wanna level (it should at least be able to run Halatali), put on all leveling equips (Brand-new Ring, Aetheryte earrings, etc.) and let the bot run Squadron dungeons completely autonomously. Once you can do Brayflox longstop, only do that one (ignore Stone Vigil) until you can run Sohm Al, then let it spam that until you’re 70.

Should only take a few nights (less than a week) to get a job to 70.

PSA’s:

1. If you’re in a FC or have people that text you from time to time, tell them you logged out in that dungeon, which is why you were permanently in them (when you log out in a dungeon, you’ll stay there until your next login) or that you had your game sounds off while watching netflix, so no one gets suspicious of your botting.

2. Run those Squadron Dungeons with a scenario for your Grand Company so drops will automatically get sold at the GC and other items get desynthed so your inventory doesn’t clutter completely.

3. Halatali and Brayflox are Company Seals inefficient, which means every now and then you’ll have to fill up your seals so you can keep running squad dungeons.

4. Sohm Al is Company Seals overefficient, meaning that after about 8 hours or so (assuming you have the highest grand company rank) your seals will reach the cap and you cannot trade in items anymore. When that happens, you should spend about 80% of your seals for any kind of stuff you want like those retainer silver coins or coke (which you can sell) or something.

5. A bonus from doing that is, that you will accumulate a shitton of Grand Company Teleport tickets, which let you teleport in front of your GC for free from any place in the world. This saves you a huge amount of gil in the future. After I leveled 6 jobs with that method I got to about 400 teleport tickets.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

As you Mention it, how can i tell the Scenario to use the Company telepotz ticket?

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Put it on a hotbar and use SendIcon() or sendkey() to use them

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

thx again

skypirate123
    Participant

Piggybacking this as I’m new to setting up scenarios and should learn.

Need to do the same for Twin Adders, is there a scenario already available that will do run everything & clean up/sell/desynth etc?

If not, will take a look at doing something tonight. Advice always appreciated!

kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    1+

Scenario index is your friend – https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-scenarios/

skypirate123
    Participant

Thanks @kontu was rushing at work then slapped myself for not checking there first haha.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.