The Great Work – teleport bugging, help?

Forum Forums Discussion The Great Work – teleport bugging, help?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Meowmix Meowmix 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Meowmix
    Meowmix
    Participant

Hi all, very strange issue, in Scenarios when trying to Teleport to The Great Work, it keeps putting my in Yanxia of all places at The House of the Fierce.

My code looks fine,

Teleport(The Great Work)

And have tried variations like
    Teleport(Great Work)
    Teleport(Work)
    Teleport(Great)

Keep getting Yanxia haha. It does open the TP window, starts Page Down-in like normal, but never gets to Thavanair. It gets to Yanxia and decides it’s good enough haha and goes with it. XD

So any tips what I might be doing wrong? Anyone got a German client they can post the German name of that Teleport point? I know that works when I get others’ scenarios with German TP names.

//the rest of the Scenarios are fine, my other Teleports are fine, and I can manually port there and then it carries on fine… until it needs to TP to The Great Work again haha.

Meowmix
    Meowmix
    Participant

Disregard above, a full reboot seems to have fixed it. I noticed once I got to a node it was sending too many up and down selects trying to get a specific slot, finally realized something was conflicting with the game client, a first for me. Who knows, maybe a fluke. I’m now pretty certain it wasn’t Miqo messing up.

Sorry to waste forum space haha. If anyone one day has trouble with weird up and down selects of slots or Teleport window, try a reboot maybe.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.