The Great Horn Heist Redux Scenario + Grid

Forum Forums Grids and Presets The Great Horn Heist Redux Scenario + Grid

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  PermaSmugSlug 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Robsie
    Participant
    2+

Whipped this up over the last few hours casually. It’s not really worth repeatedly running but I based this off the repeatable quest (I assume this will work for the first one). This is a limited-time quest only available for Make it Rain in the Golden Saucer from July 19 to August 11th. Takes about 14~ minutes to run (if you want to run it multiple times for some reason let me know lol)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ps34pc
    Participant

Thanks for making this. Do you get a good reward for the repeatable quest?

Robsie
    Participant
    1+

Unfortunately not, I think the first repeat of the quest gives you an additional 5k MGP card (don’t quote me on that I don’t remember) but it’s simply just free plays on a Gold Saucer Minigame tickets essentially. It’s really not worth repeating after the first one. There is a follow-up quest afterwards you can start near this repeatable quest but i did not implement it because it was a one time only quest and I did not bother adding it.

bettermemes
    Participant

Am I doing this scenario wrong because it always just ends with miqo doing her kill switch.

PermaSmugSlug
    Participant

Forgot to say thank you for this. There was an issue with the dialog boxes, but that was nothing that num0/num. couldn’t take care of, and having it run around and do the rest of it was useful.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.