That one red mage spell

Forum Forums Discussion That one red mage spell

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  phantom330 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Dainichi22
    Participant

I love love love Miqobot but Red mage combat assist not pressing Scorch after Verholy/Verflare makes me wanna pull my hair out its been over a year about topics like these can we pleeeease get that 1 spell covered for combat assist

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

We understand your disappointment, but unfortunately the number of these topics does not reduce the amount of work we must do. We are doing our best.
    We apologize that Miqobot does not meet your expectations.

curseofthegods
    Participant

We understand your disappointment, but unfortunately the number of these topics does not reduce the amount of work we must do. We are doing our best.
    We apologize that Miqobot does not meet your expectations.

Is there a reason Miqo doesn’t do Scorch? I don’t know much about app development, but it sounds like an oversight and hopefully shouldn’t be taxing to fix?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

The same reason Miqobot doesn’t support any other ability from the to do list.
    Because level 80 rotations are not implemented yet.

Each ability requires a certain amount of work and we can not implement them all at once. We are working on them one by one, slowly improving rotations over time.

Please read the disclaimer in the main beta thread:

Important Note.
    This is a very early beta version of the upcoming Combat system.
    It offers limited functionality, may contain critical bugs, and is subject to frequest redesign.

phantom330
    Participant
    1+

Miqo does everything else almost flawlessly as RDM, you can click one button. Just spam your keybind as soon as it casts verholy/flare

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.