Thank you to the Devs

Forum Forums Discussion Thank you to the Devs

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by kirby kirby 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shines
    Shines
    Participant
    3+

I only discovered Miqobot today, and while I’m still learning to use it properly, I literally cannot thank you enough for this. The monotony of gathering over and over again has been eased significantly, and my bulk crafting is actually feasible now.

I’m a happy subscriber and will be for the foreseeable future, and I just wanted to say I was surprised at just how easy and comprehensive this bot is. Thank you very much for your work.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

Thank you for your kind words very much! It means a lot to us.

If you encounter any issues, please don’t hesitate to contact our Tech Support: https://miqobot.com/#support
    Welcome to Miqobot community 🙂

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Welcome on our pirate ship!
    As Miqo suggested, contact their tech support, if you have any issues. They’re pretty quick to answer and extremely helpful. For anything else, you can also ask around the community. People here are extremely active and some people like Lyfox for example are artists with this bot and know how to do lots of things with it.
    There is no shortage of people who would like to help you.

The only things to keep in mind are, that there is a silent unwritten code of honor/usage going through the community. Things this code comprise are:

– Use your brain when botting and keep the advices going around the community in mind (e.g. do not bot unattended. I for instance learned this the hard way and earned a 3-day ban – though I was using Miqo a pretty retarded way (botting for 5 days straight in gold saucer during make it rain event))
    – PvP is off-limits. I mean seriously. Miqobot even has a kill switch implemented, that will shut down the bot completely once you enter a PvP area and Miqobot will not add any kind of PvP features, due to several reasons
    – Do not try to reverse engineer the bot. Miqo is very protective about the code and honestly, it’s just fair to honor their efforts with the rather small monthly fee, given how many features Miqobot has

kirby
    kirby
    Participant
    2+

+1 to all of the above. Miqobot has opened an entire branch of the game for me. I couldn’t take the monotony of gathering and bulk crafting. On a one off or specific targets? Sure. 2000 logs? 5000 crystals? Hell no.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.