Thaliak's Favor for fishing?

Forum Forums Discussion Thaliak's Favor for fishing?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  drsiegbertdirk 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bahm
    Participant

Is there a way to make the bot use Thaliak’s favor, with a macro perhaps? Has anyone had any luck with a workaround for this?

Pandareverb
    Participant

There isn’t a way to make the bot use the skill directly.

You could make a scenario that does a small bit of fishing activity, then activates a macro that attempts to use up all your angler’s arts, then takes a break for about 10 seconds (to accomodate the skill being spammed), then goes back to fishing and yada yada. But you’d have to set this up manually. I’m not sure how complicated that would be because I’ve never done a fishing scenario.

If you’re at the PC and just letting Miqo fish for you, you can manually spam the skill every now and then and it won’t cause any issues for the bot.

bahm
    Participant

I just made a macro that uses Thaliak Favor and then Cast. Will use it when it doesn’t need to, but better than just sitting at 9 angler’s stacks all the time.

drsiegbertdirk
    Participant
    1+

Use the following macro:

/micon "Cast"
    /ac "Thaliak's Favor"
    /ac "Cast"

and put it on a higher hotbar then the actual cast button (if you want to have the regular cast button on your hotbar for manual fishing in the first place. So let’s say if you put this macro on hotbar 1 and the regular cast button on hotbar 2 miqobot will use the macro for fishing.

there is no need to add a <wait.2> command after Thaliak’s Favor.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.