Text not showing up on waypoints

Forum Forums Discussion Text not showing up on waypoints

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 8 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

foolyexcel
    Participant

Hi! First time posting, and I do have to say that this is shaping up to be one of the best bots I’ve seen. Only real problem I’ve come across so far for gathering and waypoints, is that none of the text shows up on screen. The waypoint itself, and the lines connecting waypoints to nodes, other waypoints show up, but no text to show you what the waypoint is.

If I move the camera angle around, I can see the text show up on top of the lines that the waypoints make.

I’ve changed my graphics settings around too, and nothing seems to help.

I’ve put two screenshots up that hopefully show what I’m talking about. Maybe there’s an overlay option that I haven’t seen, or a graphics option that I have turned off. Hopefully I can figure it out. 🙂

• This topic was modified 8 years ago by  foolyexcel.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting!
    We did not manage to reproduce your issue at our labs, so we would be grateful if you could provide some more information.

1. Is this issue persistent or not? If you reboot the PC, does the text still behave like that?
    2. Do you see the text in the upper left corner of the game when 3D Editor on? See the attachment for text example.
    3. What Windows version are you using?
    4. What are your PC specifications?

We’ll reproduce your environment based on the informtation you provide and try to identify the bug once again.

Attachments:

foolyexcel
    Participant

Thanks for responding so quickly.

1. I’ve restarted my PC multiple times, and no change. The text has never shown up for me, other than what I’ve made a screenshot of.
    2. I do see the text in the 3d editor in the upper left corner. It is very hard to see though.
    3. Windows 7 Home Premium
    4. i5-4570k, DDR3 1600 8GB memory, MSI GTX 780 3GB, MSI Z87-G45 Gaming LGA 1150 motherboard.

I hope this helps. Thanks again!

foolyexcel
    Participant

Ugh… I accidentally hit detatch on the files. Silly me. 🙂

Attachments:
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We think we have finally identified the issue. It seems that your hardware is not very happy about rendering opaque texts, so we are going to find a way around that. Our developers will make a special test build for you, and I will send you the link by email.

It will be ready within an hour or two.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We have sent you a diagnostics build by email (the one you used for forums registration).
    Would you please check it out and let us know whether the issue with text not showing still there?

Thank you!

foolyexcel
    Participant

This worked! Everything is showing up crisp and clear. This will make getting waypoints in way easier. I appreciate the quick help you gave. I appreciate your quick response and fix for me. Thank you 🙂

Attachments:
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for letting us know 🙂
    We’re now integrating this fix into the full release of Miqobot v1.2.4. Thank you for the detailed information and screenshots you provided.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Fix for invisible text on 3D Radar has been integrated into Miqobot v1.2.4.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.