Temporary Alternatives?

Forum Forums Discussion Temporary Alternatives?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 2 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

YoToDoShi
    Participant
    4+

Hey guys,

First off… my sub for Miqo is ongoing and not getting cancelled.

What’s a good temporary alternative to Miqo? Can’t play normally and Miqo has been a life saver.

Is there an alternative that doesn’t have separate costs for “modules” and such?

Or at least an auto combat that’s easy to use?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    28+

Do you know what is the most disrespectful thing you can do to developers? Discuss alternatives. Can we stop doing this? Imagine hiding in a bomb shelter, surviving in a war zone, while working hard to fix something and the first thing you see on your forums is people looking for alternatives. What would be your first thought?

“Why the fuck do i even bother.”

Cmon guys stop. There are many websites where other bots participate on equal terms. Stop advertising competitors on Miqo forums.

jimjankins
    jimjankins
    Participant
    8+

In a word, no.

I recently spent a long time looking at other products/alternatives, and frankly the other offerings pale in comparison.

Spend some time googling, hit up some community Discord servers maybe, but this really isn’t the place to ask about competing products regardless of renewing your Miqo license or not.

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

As far as I am aware, discussing alternatives, besides cursory mentions that they exist, or perhaps that there’s features you’d like in Miqo too, is against the rules.
    That said, there aren’t any alternatives that are on par with Miqo.

dooms
    Participant

there’s a better one imo.. but its a rip-off
    miqo here is worth the money for the feature it have

iNight
    iNight
    Participant
    1+

We are not allowed to discuss other bot here. Miqo always delete discussion about other bot. Let’s just talk about it in discord.

Tear Best Grill
    Participant
    2+

The only good alternative I know of is incredibly expensive and complex. I’m talking $10 a month + paying 10-30$ for each individual module. So easily $250+ if you want combat assist on all classes/crafting/gathering/etc. I’ll admit the combat assist is better, but they make no effort to avoid detection as Miqo does, is a huge learning curve to set up, and very CPU intensive since it injects.

There’s really nothing that does what Miqo does as well as it does.

Arc
    Arc
    17+

Yeah, I’m gonna lock this topic for now.
    As was mentioned before in several discussions recently, discussions about other bots is unwanted here.
    Please be understanding, that we don’t want to spark discussions about Miqobot’s competitors for various reasons.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Temporary Alternatives?’ is closed to new replies.