Target specific NPC

Forum Forums Discussion Target specific NPC

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

JustAnothaTank
    Participant

Is there a way in Scenario to make it target a specific vendor? I am having an issue with consistency with any Scenario leveraging Eulmore due to the Collectible turn in person being so close to the Scrip vendor. The Collectible has a dedicated call, but F12 will randomly target the Collectible guy instead of the Exchange vendor and break the entire logic. (Won’t spend scrips, thus when I come back I error out due to being capped)

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Iirc F12 targets the nearest NPC. So you just have to make sure its the nearest one by adjusting the waypoint.

JustAnothaTank
    Participant

Yea I’m unsure why sometimes F12 will still do the collector. It isn’t consistent – I often blame my camera angle, but I assume there isn’t a command to adjust the camera to a set amount?

Yesbot
    Yesbot
    Participant
    1+

There’s a reset camera button in-game, default is END. So I think you could use sendKey?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I often blame my camera angle, but I assume there isn’t a command to adjust the camera to a set amount?

There is: turnToAngle(). Sending END key would probably work too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.