Tanking

Forum Forums Discussion Tanking

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mikon 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Diplomacu
    Participant

Anyone have much success with tanking?
    I’m on a tossup between GNB or WAR but I’m not sure if Miqo exceeds with any tank over the others

Also how does it do on things like tank swapping/provoke etc? Does it auto provoke? or do I need to set it to a ignored bar to manually do it etc etc

Andylynyn
    Participant
    1+

I’ve been tanking the current raid tier as Paladin and it does everything mostly fine.

You need to manually Shirk and Provoke, or Miqo will automatically attempt to provoke if you have Tank Stance on. Potentially screwing up tank swaps.

I will also advise to not have dashes enabled by Miqo automatically, they ARE a dps gain but you’re better off using them yourself to avoid lunging towards the boss when you REALLY need to be away from it.

Also, pre-emptively use your defensive cooldowns for tankbusters, Miqo REACTS to HP drops and will use the cooldowns after the tankbuster because it’s following predefined rules for its rotation, it doesn’t know or understand what fight you’re doing or what attack is a tankbuster.

Mikon
    Participant

basically what Andylynyn said. Don’t be like that Legend dude tanking with Asmongold ON STREAM for hundreds of thousands of people to see he is using a bot… It’s too obvious as damage or a tankbuster happens and you use rampart AFTER the hit. Dead giveaway.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.