Tam Tamara Senario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Tam Tamara Senario

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  bottybot 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

bottybot
    Participant
    1+

I made this trying to farm Lights for my Zodiac Relic. It runs well but you need to do a few things beforehand.

1. Download both Scenario and Navigation grid.
    2. Create two Macros, one for single target, one for aoe. For example for BRD….

/ac “burst Shot” <wait.4>
    /targetenemy
    /ac “Rain of Death” <wait.4>
    /targetenemy
    /ac “Quick Nock” <wait.1>
    /targetenemy
    /ac “Quick Nock” <wait.4>
    /targetenemy
    /ac “Quick Nock” <wait.4>
    /targetenemy
    /ac “Quick Nock <wait.4>
    /targetenemy
    /ac “Rain of Death” <wait.4>
    /targetenemy
    /ac “Quick Nock” <wait.1>

3. Put AOE target on Hotbar 6, position 1 and Single Target on Hotbar 6 position 2 (This can be changed in scenario if you prefer different hotbar spots, just change (6,1) line in script.
    4. Go into Duty Finder and select undersized party, then select Tam Tamara Deepcroft, then exit all screens.
    5. Run the scenario.

Some of the grid looks quirky near the end, but this is because near the final sealed gate, sometimes the character will run past adds and they won’t agro you because they are sight, so the script waits and uses aoe macro just in case. Also the final boss is tricky because if you don’t one shot it’ll spawn imp adds, so it looks complicated but it works as your character will do two circuits at every statue. Ran it multiple times (over 20) with no problems. Hope it helps people with Khloe, Relic light grinding (I used for mahatma stage also). Run time is 7-8 minutes so about double your time for manual – but this is automatic!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.