Syntax Question's

Forum Forums Discussion Syntax Question's

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Audie 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Audie
    Participant

Hey, I have a few questions what the lines for certain things that most likely already exist.

Are the following possible if so what would the commands be?

Afk for X mins (IRL pref) =

Variable gather (to look less bot like) = Startgathering(x-y)?

Enter door (this one im not sure is possible but since i dont have a house i craft scenarios in my private chambers in FC house) so a warp to mist use door to enter house use door to enter priv chambers.

I feel like im forgetting one of my questions but are the above things possible? and if so if anyone could tell me the proper command to do so i would appreciate it.

Audie
    Participant

Also is there a command to put in scenario to make the last step of crafting collectable

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  Audie.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Afk for X mins (IRL pref) =

afkFor(00:XX)

Variable gather (to look less bot like) = Startgathering(x-y)?

Afaik theres no randomization yet. There was a request for different random things in scenario so it will be available someday.

Enter door (this one im not sure is possible but since i dont have a house i craft scenarios in my private chambers in FC house) so a warp to mist use door to enter house use door to enter priv chambers.

teleport(Estate Hall, X) – X is estate number if you have many.
    //navigate to door
    teleportNpc()
    //navigate to chambers
    teleportNpc(2) – If you have a workshop line 2 will be private chambers.

You can use teleportNpc(3-XX) to enter any room with number XX.

Also is there a command to put in scenario to make the last step of crafting collectable

setCraftCollect(on)
    This enables option on crafting tab. I also disable it in scenario when done to make sure i dont forget about it later.

setCraftCollect(on)
    craft(20)
    setCraftCollect(off)

Also take a look at ? button on scenario tab it lists all functions with documentation.

Audie
    Participant

Oh wow never noticed that the ? button had all that. thanks and thanks for detailed responses this is very helpful.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.