Supported Jobs

Forum Forums Discussion Supported Jobs

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kadyr777 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kadyr777
    Participant

So when Sage, Reaper, Monk and Summoner are finally supported by Miqobot, how will I know? Will there be a new version to download of miqobot?

spellure
    Participant

Yes

GatheringKing
    Participant

please be patient. Miqo has stated that it’s likely the bot won’t be back at full strength until a year or so, due to their staff already grinding to get it working with all ARR-SHB content + scenarios for EW we currently use, as well as Combat AI picking up on some EW skills too though not the 90s.

There will likely not be an update for 1-2 months, since they’re on break but they already posted their own thread with a timeline.

Kadyr777
    Participant
    1+

please be patient.

Please reread what I’ve typed, I was only asking how I will know when Miqobot is updated.

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant
    3+

There will probably be an announcement, but all updates fall into one of two categories: those that don’t require a download, for which you just (re)launch the bot and it works; and those that do, for which you can either just download the bot periodically (here’s the direct link to the file) or, IIRC, launch the bot and she’ll tell you that there’s an update available.

Personally, I just periodically download the latest from the website and replace the old one, but that’s because I can automate it.

Kadyr777
    Participant

There will probably be an announcement, but all updates fall into one of two categories: those that don’t require a download, for which you just (re)launch the bot and it works; and those that do, for which you can either just download the bot periodically (here’s the direct link to the file) or, IIRC, launch the bot and she’ll tell you that there’s an update available.

Personally, I just periodically download the latest from the website and replace the old one, but that’s because I can automate it.

Works for me! Thank you! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.