Suggestions

Forum Forums Discussion Suggestions

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

vvvatlas
    Participant

Didn’t see a pinned suggestions thread, but I’ll be adding some little things here and there that I personal would think would be neat features. Will edit when I think of some others.

3D Radar:
    -Scan Hunting Log to show names of monsters you need to kill. (It is possible to put the names in yourself, but deleting is a hassle)

Combat:
    -Pause if you have Limit Break selected (Currently pausing with hotkey and doing limit breaks)

Edit: If you have any i’ll add it to the list

• This topic was modified 5 years ago by  vvvatlas.
    Arc
    Arc

Combat:
    -Pause if you have Limit Break selected (Currently pausing with hotkey and doing limit breaks)

There is already a pause option for combat assist. It’s right there on the assist page. You only need to assign a hotkey to it.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

3D Radar:
    -Scan Hunting Log to show names of monsters you need to kill. (It is possible to put the names in yourself, but deleting is a hassle)

Yes, this feature is already planned as one of many QoL improvements.
    At the moment we are fully focused on Combat system upgrades, but we will try to push additional features into one of the upcoming beta versions.

Thank you for your request!

Combat:

Would you please clarify, do you want Miqobot to pause automatically whenever a Limit Break becomes available?
    Should this option be limited to specific jobs?

vvvatlas
    Participant

For example instead of doing the work around to pause the combat routine, if Limit Break is selected for aoe (for example blm [or i assume all caster dps] limit break is a aoe select before casting) or casting it will currently interrupt the cast to continue the rotation.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for clarifying!
    So basically it should be an automatic pause whenever a ground targeting mode is activated. All right, we’ll see what we can do. Most likely, it will be a part of raiding customization UI.

Please note that pause hotkey is not a workaround.
    There are a lot of different cases wherein pause is preferrable, but it’s physically impossible to identify and implement all of them in a timely manner. The pause hotkey is a feature designed to address this problem.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.