Suggestions for Miqo-Team

Forum Forums Discussion Suggestions for Miqo-Team

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Sora Sora 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sora
    Sora
    Participant

Hey,

I couldn’t find anything on this topic so here are a few things I’d like to see in the bot in the near future.

Crafting:

Auto-Buffood/Medicine – I think this would be something crucial to automate longer processes of crafting. When crafting some of the 4* recipes, that the autosolver isn’t capable of solving yet accoprding to the patchnotes, buff-food and/or medicine is required to reach the perfect amount of CP needed for some of the premade macros from Reddit. It would be nice if there was an option for Miqobot to realize how much time you need to craft a recipe and when you need to rebuff.
    I know scenarios make it possible to do that but it becomes really iffy sometimes when you don’t know how many crafts you can do in the timespan of 15 mins for medicine or the hour for buff food.

Gathering:

I am not sure if this is even a possibility with scenario but it would be amazing if you could decide what kind of rotation you want to use when you hit certain node bonuses. It seems more efficient sometimes to use blessed harvest 2 on a node with the +2 bonus, or skip the HQ+30% ability when the node already has +100% bonus.
    What would also be interesting is to only allow rotations when a certain buff is active but this is really just a first world problem.

Thoughts? Also, have you guys thought about creating a community discord? Seems cool for quick exchange of information or questions.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Been crafting 4 stars with Miqo solver since release works great.
    Refreshing tea every 15 min is very easy. Just use workFor() function.

icon(9, 1, 5.0) //tea
    workFor(00:13)
    craft(max)
    repeatChapter(4)

Miqo will always finish the craft before checking the timer. So if your average craft takes about 2 min then set Miqo to craft for 13. She will fit as many as possible and then refresh buff.

Detecting gathering bonuses would be nice but only if doesnt take a lot of devs time. Id rather get level 70 combat assist first.

Sora
    Sora
    Participant

What settings do you use for the solver?

Can you explain the icon command? I can’t find it in the MiqoBot Command list.
    How would you go about buffing Matcha and Tea?

Edit: With how much Quality to you start off for the crafts?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Sora Sora.
    Arc
    Arc
    1+

Detecting gathering bonuses would be nice but only if doesnt take a lot of devs time. Id rather get level 70 combat assist first.

I agree, however, I’d rather get combat assist working for scenarios even before level 70 compatibility, so a ton of stuff can already be farmed, but that’s just personal preference 😛

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Solver settings are in the Stormblood Stage 2 thread. Heres a short version: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/crafting-solver-takes-24mins/

icon() is an alias for sendIcon().
    For food just insert it as chapter 1: icon(9, 2, 5.0) //food
    And tea + craft as chapter 2.
    Or you can fit everything in a single chapter by copypasting tea + craft 4 times. Its very flexible.

icon(9, 2, 5.0) //food
    icon(9, 2, 5.0) //food
    icon(9, 1, 5.0) //tea
    craft(max)
    icon(9, 1, 5.0) //tea
    craft(max)
    icon(9, 1, 5.0) //tea
    craft(max)
    icon(9, 1, 5.0) //tea
    craft(max)

I always start from 0 quality but craft all components from raw mats so its much easier to HQ.
    If you have working macros then stick with them. Ive simply never invested in g5 pentamelds and crafting with minimum stats. Miqo figured everything out for me so i dont see a reason to change it.

Sora
    Sora
    Participant

Hmm, I’m curious about the solver now. I will have to do some experimenting. 😀
    Thanks for the answers though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.