Suggestion – Pause Feature

Forum Forums Discussion Suggestion – Pause Feature

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by r51093 r51093 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    flamesbob
    flamesbob
    Participant

I think it would be useful for there to be a way to pause the bot without stopping it completely. Main reason I want to do this is I can’t figure out how to chat and reply to people without stopping the bot completely but a lot of my scenarios stop working as intended when I need to restart them. Unless there is an easy way to allow me to still access Chat without the bot exiting me out of the chat menu every time I try to type to people.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, automatic pause for chat is already planned. It will be implemented along with the rest of QoL improvements.
    Thank you for your request.

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant
    2+

It would also be nice to have a keybind (or at least a button on the UI) to toggle pause as well. Recently, I was gathering a specific number of nodes when a Hunt target popped up. I had to choose between stopping to go kill it or not needing to calculate the number of nodes left to harvest from, but if I could pause Miqo without losing that progress, I could have broken off to fight and then gone back to farming seamlessly.

Admittedly not a very common or important thing, but if pausing is already planned I figured I may as well mention it.

Caith
    Participant

^ this exactly.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

I very much agree a pause feature would be amazing not just for gathering but for instance i have been running squads and trust alot ( fastest way to level as a DPS in my opnion) and i use Miqobot for it but i would get asked a question in chat or someone would say hi to me and i would have to stop my scenario just to say hi and let it restart back form the beginning and lose count of my repeatchapter sequence the squad/trust feature needs a pause option much like the combat assist has i cleared all my chat reply keybindings so the only way for me to activate my chat window is by either hiting / or the enter key i know this is probably in the quality of life update (the one at the end of all the other updates) but i honestly for one cant wait for it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.