[Suggestion] Hi everyone I'm new and I love Miqobot

Forum Forums Discussion [Suggestion] Hi everyone I'm new and I love Miqobot

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Perezoso
    Perezoso
    Participant
    1+

Good morning everyone, first of all I present myself as Perezoso. I am from Latin America and well the truth I feel very confident to use Miqobot since I lock myself in the department to craft and I leave collecting objects, always answer my doubts and the truth seems very Friendly on the part of the support always answer my doubts and I would like to contribute something that I had already talked to the support a few days ago but a little changed and it is a type of macro that allows you to farm objects of the monsters and also implement the one that allows collecting Objects of the retrainer both grab them and send them, I understand that for now they are perfecting the current systems and possibly are somewhat drowned by the launch of the expansion but can meditate and take it for a future, thank you all and I hope to continue with this great project , regards

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Both requests are already accepted 🙂

Retainer support will be available as additional module for Scenario Engine, and сombat support (including monster farming) is planned for release in v1.3.x series of Miqobot.

Thank you for your kind review, and welcome!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.