[SUGGESTION] Grids and Preset Format

Forum Forums Discussion [SUGGESTION] Grids and Preset Format

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by 4DDCom 4DDCom 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DarkSeed
    DarkSeed
    Participant

I’d like to suggest some sore of Format for the Grids and presets, it’s a pain to know what you need to gather and look for it in the Grids here on the Website only to then have to locate manually where the items are farmed, I know some of them have the location identified but alot of them are just “Here is grid for said Item” but doesn’t always include a teleport to said location. something along the lines of:

Items:
    Starting Location:
    Notes:

Something simple is most likely best.

Thanks

Archie
    Participant

In navigation tab turn on Show on Radar, will show you where in the zone the grid is located.

On the same tab is notes section where authors can put in notes. For my personal grids I usually put what’s in which slot.

Pretty pointless to have info like which zone is is in or what approx area since game has that by itself.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    1+

Archie the issue is we don’t know what grid goes to which zone 🙂 So I open up say, Beech Logs ,and bam, where the hell do I need to teleport to to get to it

That’s why I tag all my grids with notes on slots, location, and nearest teleport

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

your gatherering log shows you all you need to know in my opinion

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.