Suggestion: Can we have a night mode?

Forum Forums Discussion Suggestion: Can we have a night mode?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  zhama 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

zhama
    Participant
    1+

As the topic says, can we just have a night mode for Miqobot, it’s very bright. I know I could go accessibility mode for windows to force it into a darker color but that breaks alot of programs.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Of course, there are plans to implement a new UI layout with system-independent color scheme.
    We will be working on it after we complete the top priority feature pack.

In the meantime, the only way to adjust UI colors is to change settings on a system level.
    We apologize for inconvenience.

Thank you for your request!

Arc
    Arc
    2+

As an example, I have installed the Penumbra 10 skin for windows, which also changes the system color scheme and because of this, my Miqobot conveniently looks like this:

https://i.imgur.com/6qdKZMC.png

Vrtrav
    Participant
    1+

How about a mode without the catgirl picture? lol

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

You can easily disable Miqobot avatar in Advanced Settings. Please click the + button to access them.

zhama
    Participant

Of course, there are plans to implement a new UI layout with system-independent color scheme.
    We will be working on it after we complete the top priority feature pack.

In the meantime, the only way to adjust UI colors is to change settings on a system level.
    We apologize for inconvenience.

Thank you for your request!

Thanks my eyes will appreciate that very much.

As an example, I have installed the Penumbra 10 skin for windows, which also changes the system color scheme and because of this, my Miqobot conveniently looks like this:

https://i.imgur.com/6qdKZMC.png

I’ll check this out in the meantime.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.