Suggestion: Approximately time finished

Forum Forums Discussion Suggestion: Approximately time finished

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Trotski 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Trotski
    Participant

Would it be possible to give the miqobot a function while crafting of : “approximately time finished” appearing in the log when crafting with a macro? I find it annoying at times that the log constantly updates and it is hard to scroll up and see the time the crafting started to calculate the time it will probably finish.

So when the log says “Yes,crafting SUCCES! (20/50)” would it be possible to add “approx time finished in x seconds.? That should be easy to calculate based on the time between 2 crafts when using a macro (not the solver) and then the user knows when to get back to the bot for the next commands. It also helps calculating the use of food. I even wonder if miqobot knows the settings under “delay” and the amount of keys it has to hit, it can maybe even calculate the time from beforehand?

I never use the solver so I don’t know how far the times differ there but maybe it is also useful there? It could give an average time of each try and give an approx time when finished?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, a status bar for displaying the current activity progress is planned for all features. It is currently classified as QoL improvement. With the help of status bar, calculating estimated time of completion will also be possible.
    We will be working on Quality-of-Life improvements after Scenario Engine updates:

Upcoming Features

Thank you for your request.

Trotski
    Participant

Thanks, sounds awesome!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.